1. This contest is open to legal residents of Ontario only, and runs from Wednesday, January 27th, 2010 at midnight EST to Wednesday, February 10th, 2010 at 11:59pm EST ('Contest Period'). Contestants must be at least 14 years of age by the last day of the contest period, and their date of entry. The contest is limited to one entry per person, per e-mail address. Attempts for more than one person to enter using a different e-mail address will have their additional entries disqualified.
Employees and their immediate family members, (e.g. those living in the same household), of One Movie, Five Views, or Mongrel Media, are ineligible to compete in this contest at any time.
The official time-keeping device for this contest is One Movie, Five Views' clock. We are not responsible for late entries, such as when attempting to enter a minute before the contest ends.
This contest is void where prohibited by law.
2. How to enter:
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
The e-mail must include:
1) Your full name
2) An e-mail address where you can be contacted, should you be a winner.
3. Prizes: There will be one prize to be won, consisting of:
A Mary and Max DVD
This prize will be sent out to the winners by the sponsor, Mongrel Media.
This prize must be accepted as awarded and has no cash equivalent. There will be no substitutes. The odds of winning depend entirely upon the total number of eligible entries received. One Movie, Five Views is not responsible for the disc being lost or damaged.
4. Prize Administration: A random draw will be held on Thursday, February 11th, 2010 at 9:00am EST. Winners will be chosen by a random draw from all eligible entries received.
The winner will be notified by email by 12:00pm (noon) EST, on February 10th, 2010, with a basic mathematical skill testing question, at which time, they must respond with the answer, to confirm their win, as well as provide a shipping address for the prize to be mailed to. The address will not be shared with any parties other than the prize sponsor, Mongrel Media, where the DVD will be mailed out from.
If, for any reason, a selected entrant cannot reply by e-mail by 11:59pm EST on Monday, February 15th, 2010, his/her entry will be disqualified and another random draw will be held for the prize.
5. Conditions: By participating in One Movie, Five Views' Mary and Max DVD Contest, each entrant accepts and agrees to these official rules and regulations, which shall be final and legally binding. One Movie, Five Views is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, falsified, incomplete or destroyed entries and all such entries are void.
One Movie, Five Views does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human or technical errors; lost, delayed or incomprehensible data; or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any computer lines or networks, computer equipment, software, or any combination of such.
No entrants will be contacted unless they are selected as a prize winner. This contest is subject to Federal, Provincial, and Municipal laws.
One Movie, Five Views has the right to publish the first name and last name initial of the prize winner in the contest.
6. By entering and accepting a prize, each winner consents to the use of his/her first name, and last initial on www.onemoviefiveviews.com, in connection with this contest.
7. One Movie, Five Views reserves the right to cancel or to change this contest at any time, in any way, without prior notice. One Movie, Five Views shall not be held responsible for any problems, errors or negligence that may come up or occur in connection with the contest including, but not limited to, any damage to an entrant's computer equipment, system, software, or any combination of the above, as a result of participation in this contest.
8. Privacy: One Movie, Five Views respects your right to privacy. Unless otherwise indicated above, any information provided will only be used to execute this contest. By providing personally identifiable information, you consent to the collection of this information by One Movie, Five Views, and sent to Mongrel Media should you be a winner, for the purpose of administering this contest. Except where required by law, One Movie, Five Views will not disclose consumer information to any other third parties.