Logo © One Movie, Five Views - Header design by Erin V.

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Trailer Watch: Shrek Forever After

In the second new trailer to come out today, Apple now has the exclusive trailer for Shrek Forever After. As it is the fourth and final film in the Shrek series, it's sure to be immensely popular. As someone whose enjoyed all three Shrek films, I think it looks like a worthy follower. I also love Puss in Boots’ new look. For those wondering, the film follows an It's a Wonderful Life type plot, showing how things could have turned out.


-John C.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

After watching the trailer @ http://trailers-watch.com/ on the main
page, all i can say is that he characters still have the same humor
and the cat is hilarious. I can't say I can't wait for this movie,
but when it comes out I will gladly enjoy it.